Thursday 18 February 2010

My first Blog!

As promised on the new Google Buzz and my Facebook status about a month ago, I would like to mark this amateurish blog post as the beginning of what I call being 'e-active'!

After a trenchant year in India, I am now back in London to start a career and begin my professional journey!
I will be posting on things I have come across in my life previously and what I have learnt out of them without disclosing real people involved for obvious reasons.

What you will get to read is a narration of my travel history, my almost personal life encounters, adventures, music and lessons only life can teach.

With my blogs, I hope to reach large audience and help the many blind people in our world.
I do apologise if you find any of my views and posts offensive, do comment on them and I shall respond accordingly.

5 comments:

  1. "you already have my feedback, please refer chat conversation for cross referencing at a later date, welcome to blogging, looking forward to your ideas shetty"

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! wud be fun! :) all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) looking forward for more. keep it going

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting....would love to read more..!

    ReplyDelete