Wednesday 23 November 2011

Two months since Prolore

Two months since inception!

It's going to be almost 2 months since inception of Prolore Search Marketing Pvt. Ltd. come 4th of December and I'm beginning to find myself in the marsh land of doing business. Not that things are bad, but godd! So many things at time or rather everything at the same time that call for decision making which may have long term implications - I guess this is pressure working at it's best.

But, this is exactly what I wanted! Push my limits, break the wall and move ahead! thankfully, I have another business to sustain all the pressures and sickened cash flows of my new start-up.

The good news is that since the concept of being a PPC agency in Bangalore is new to the local market, Google India got in touch to help me work on new client wins in the Indian market! So, this gives Prolore a chance to provide all of it's potential new clients with off the market Google Adwords Vouchers.

I almost can't stop thinking of what next steps are to be taken for Prolore even when I'm asleep!
Facebook is no more the first thing in the morning for me now, it's checking my work e-mails! (I love it!)

If any of you know of the marketing heads of any Small & Meduim Enterprises in Bangalore who would be interested in advertising on Google with ROI in mind, please do feel free to contact me on my work e-mail - harsha.jadhav@prolore.com

Thanks! Now, gotta rush for a meeting, will try and write more in the next post! Promise! :)

Chaio


4 comments:

  1. Good luck mate, running an agency is hard work but its also loads of fun and well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! Got lots to learn from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats kaNo! :) proud of u.. rock maadi \m/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kitts! :) will call sometime!

    ReplyDelete